A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A WHORE IN THE BEDROOM

I have always heard that to keep a man satiated and content there is a simple formula. 

  A wife should be a whore in the bedroom and a lady in the kitchen.  This is only half right.  Men want a whore in the kitchen too.  Don't get me wrong.  You need to know how to cook, and good.  I don't mean opening a can and boiling rice.  Food with its ability to arouse all the senses, is contentment to a man.  Nothin like home cooked gravy and biscuits.

   Except, if the steaming hot biscuits and savory salty gravy is served, while wearing my hair piled high, a long strand of small white pearls falling down my breasts, a nude lace apron and cherry red toe polish against smooth suntanned legs. 

   See, the whore thing is crucial.