A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SMOOTH AS A STRIPED APE

   His urgency mirrors mine but I can't relax.  My heart is racing and I need to come up for air.  "God you smell good" he tells me.  "So do you" I respond softly, and turn to kiss his neck.  Brigg arches his back and moans out loud like a man.  Then with the impetuous sweep of his big soft hand, gentle as a stroke of cotton, he releases my bra and I laugh.  "What?" he says feigning innocence in a grin he ain't even trying to hide.  I smile back totally amused by his apparent pride in his expertise at removing a woman's bra.  Smooth as a striped ape.

  His eyes twinkle as he grabs my breasts full in each hand.  "Come on" he says in that sweet southern drawl.   Then he takes me out of the kitchen and down the hall to the only sound of our bare feet on the cool tile floor.