A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

Monday, August 9, 2010

WE USED TO THINK SHE IS CRAZY

Anal bleaching?  As if coloring and highlighting my  hair, shaving my legs and anything else in the vicinity of a two block radius, loofahing from head to toe, bleaching my teeth and continual trips to the dermatologist to dispose of sun spots were not enough......  I am reading where one more thing has been added to the grow old gracefully list and that is, to bleach your anus.  You heard me.  Yes, bleach your anus.  And I'll say right off the bat, the aforementioned is alot of bleaching.  Better make darn sure you don't get all those bleaching agents mixed up, or you will really have some damn problems on your hands.
 
Here, I might as well introduce you to my maternal grandmother Lily Mae, who has long gotten a bad rap for being crazy.  For instance, when we were children and spent the night with her bathing time was ridiculos.  She made each one of us fill the tub three times. Her standards for a good bath were so extreme it was comical. 

    We are eight.  So my sisters and brother and I  would line up with fresh p.j's and paperbacks, waiting in unison for our turn to get clean.
First, a pre-rinse to remove any loose dirt.
Second, wash and rinse.
Thirdly, sit in a little bleach.  Not much just a dash.  We were squeaking clean.
 
   Now think about it all these years later.  If we had kept up how Grandmother washed us, not a one of the eight would need any anal bleach.
Hell, she ain't crazy she is cutting edge.