A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

Thursday, May 5, 2011

LOVE BUGS

Love bugs are out of control.  They are worse than a needy lover.

  It is wise and sensible in acknowledging too much of a good thing.  If these bugs could get the heck away from each other every now and then they would not end up smooshed on the front of Floridians cars.

  These little flying dummies haven't learned anything along the way.  Even locked in lust gets old if you don't come up for air.  If just to breathe and go back to what you were doing.  At least you have a chance to see where you are going.  Love bugs spend their short lives having a good time then get mortally smashed, and generally it is in one fell swoop.  Not a pretty ending to a life of love. 

 I'm glad I'm a girl and not an insect.  As Dad says "when you use your head for more than a hatrack Ivey Mae it will always help you."  I've noticed it helps spread out the getting smooshed part. 

 And that's real easy to do if I limit how much I visit my mother.