A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

Sunday, April 17, 2011

THE MISTLETOE

Did you know that mistletoe lasts a long time in the refrigerator?  A long time.  Years in fact.  Well not that many years.  But yes years. 

   And it is stayin in there until I kiss him underneath it.  He is the only one I want to kiss under it.  And it doesn't even have to be in December.  I will know when to hang it.  This mistletoe is special. 

 I want to look up into his soft, sexy eyes.  Again.

  Then slowly press our warm wet lips together.  We will linger amongst the blue glow of Christmas lights and be captivated in the touch of our skin to the only sound of the breath between us.

   With his arms draped around my waist, once more he will hold me close.  His fingers stroke my skin with the lightness of a feather while his tender kiss will raise my foot and point my toes.  Just like in the movies.

   Well, I can think of one other man.  No wait, two other gentlemen I would kiss under it.  That is it.  Two.  That is the number I am sticking with.  A total of three. 

   For now.