A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

A LTTLE BIT OF IVEY

Sunday, October 23, 2011

MOTHER IN LAWS

When it comes to mother in laws, I've got experience.
  I had the best and now have the worst!

  My first mother in law was genuine, kind, helpful and sincere.  Her beautiful face has a soul of depth, behind it.  I learned more from her, then my own mother.

   The one I have now can't be too far away in her selfish and inappropriate makeup.  Here is one little tidbit for you to imagine in its entirety, if possible. 

   When my son was almost five, after over 24 hours of grueling labor, I delivered twin baby girls.   My mother in law calls me.

   Her thoughts and advice were strange, like her. 

   She was calling to advise me of something that was none of her business and way out of order.  This is what she said.

   "Ivey Mae make sure that Embry sleeps in his own bed now, so that he will have plenty of privacy to masturbate."

   Is your jaw on the floor?  Damn, I mistook her call to be of the congratulatory type.  This is the kind of stuff that comes out of her mouth on a whim.  Can you imagine?   The longer I know her, the more I understand.

   Shoot, she makes my own mother look completely stable.